Fortes Medical may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information we collect:
- Name and job title
- Address, email address, phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, in particular the below:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve products and services. If you have explicitly agreed, we will send promotional emails from time to time about new products, special offers or other bit of information that may be of interest to you. We may also contact you for market research, again if explicitly agreed, via email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, but then decide to opt-out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fortes Medical Address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.